LeADership Immersion was created to offer our leaders a deeper dive into AAF, the realities and expectations of club leaders and to share the extensive resources available through the organization. While our plans had to shift from an in-person training in Washington, D.C., we are thrilled to still offer the opportunity virtually.
Our goal is for EVERY Club and Ad 2 Chapter to attend the two-session event not only for educational and preparation purposes but to help introduce a network of leaders who can also lean on one another in the coming year for ideas and inspiration.
FREE event May 18-19. Among the topics covered:
- AAF – The Brand, Mission, By-Laws and Value Proposition
- AAF Calendar of Events (Ours, Yours and More)
- Expectations – What you can expect from AAF. What AAF expects from leaders.
- Setting Goals Early – PEMC
- Club Achievement
- Government Relations – Why it matters to every member!
- American Advertising Awards
- Silver Medal – What it is. New standards and guidelines.
- AAF Pillars
- Engaging Young Professionals and Students
- Leadership Basics to Ensure Success
- Meet the AAF Staff
The meeting will be conducted in two sessions to provide adequate time to cover all of the necessary information and answer any questions. These sessions will not be shared following the event. They are meant to be real-time, engaging and interactive discussions. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for BOTH sessions using the links below. Please register EARLY!